Week Stay at Sierra Madre Philippines

We woke up early to start the day. We'd like to see the sunrise in the mountains and have an early breakfast so we can go down the hill and see if we'd like to swim as Sierra Madre has 2 swimming pools but you have to go downhill to see it . I had daing na bangus for breakfast and tapa for my Hubby both with coffee which cost us around Php 300. The price is just right for the meal. After the sumptuous breakfast, we headed straight to the pool but we brought our car because my hubby doesn't want to walk that far because the stairs are kinda steep.
Author - Len Delos Reyes
Read more

Comments

  1. Hello, I just wanted to compliment you on your excellent website. As of now, this is one of the most unique and informative sites that I visited this year. As you have a Fascinating content and very well laid out and it was easy to read. You should be commended for all of your efforts. Take care and I wish you the best in your current and future endeavours. 엔트리 파워 볼 엔트리 파워 볼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

jiggoo is a part of the U Comment I Follow movement.Means the comment field of jiggoo is made DOFOLLOW.Spam wont be tolerated.

Popular posts from this blog

Brewed Butuan Coffee Perks

SONY ERICSSON NAITE

World ocean conference (WOC)